Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mulan With A Twist

Hello everybody!
So I thought that I'd share about what happened at my highschool today. Well to start off and give you a little more info, I am 18 years young and I am a senior in Kansas..........blehhh. Anywhooo, for my advanced Speech class we had a speech due today about a well known story like from Disney or something and we had to either tweak, change, or tell from someone else;s point of view and we had to make an outline as well for it for points. Lucky and typical me I hadn't even figured what story I wanted to do when it was due today. It was my last class so thank HEAVENS for that but still bro! I tell the teacher I'm not prepared so she responds if I don't go in the order listed then I will receive a ZERO!!!!!!!!! Now hold up honeybooboo I aint about to get no 0 for this Disney shiz so I go up in front the WHOLE class sooo unprepared. The first thing that comes out of my mouth was "y'all better laugh at this because I worked hard in the past 6 minutes to come up with this shiz" The look on everyone's face and the continuous laughter I got from my audience was amazing. I chose the movie Mulan and twisted it and said how it was about a man trapped in a women's body and how Moushu, the dragon, was a hallucination from all the testosterone shots she......he was taking. Now honestly I am a funny person but I have my doubts at times but even I couldn't stop laughing while reciting my "speech" LOL I just wanted to share the sweet experience of my day with you guys and gals. Hope it made you giggle just a bit.
 
Audios lovelies!
(p.s. I know it Adios but Audios is just a joke I have with a close friend so just go with the flow yo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment